[compiler-hacking] Compiler hacking evening next Tuesday (10th February)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Sun Feb 8 19:27:04 GMT 2015

> On 7 Feb 2015, at 00:18, Jeremy Yallop <yallop at gmail.com> wrote:
> [ccs trimmed]
>
> On 6 February 2015 at 16:39, Yotam Barnoy <yotambarnoy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Jeremy -- any thoughts of broadcasting this on the web?
>
> Is anyone interested and able to set this up?  I think a few people
> outside the lab would be interested to tune in for Oleg's talk.

I'm happy to give this a shot.  The only hitch is that the wifi in the
Computer Lab is currently very unreliable and can barely get two pings
out without packet loss, so I fear for the fidelity.

I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it looks on a Google Hangout
(I assume this is the right technology to use?  I've never tried twitch).

Anil