[compiler-hacking] Compiler Hacking (Tues 7 February 1830 onwards, Pembroke College)

Gemma Gordon gg417 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 12:01:44 GMT 2017

Hi all,

The first evening of Compiler Hacking in 2017 will be on Tuesday 7th
February at Pembroke College, Cambridge.

You can find mini projects here:

https://github.com/ocamllabs/compiler-hacking/wiki/Things-to-work-on

Let us know if there is something you'd like to work on!

We will be in N7 (through the second archway on the left) from 1830pm
onwards, please indicate your interest via the Doodle
(*http://doodle.com/poll/vgh3nq2q5wgnsi5y
<http://doodle.com/poll/vgh3nq2q5wgnsi5y>*), and let me know if you will be
eating with us. You can eat in the buttery (between 545pm-645pm) or have
some buffet food in the room itself - *let me know your preferences by 1st
February.*

More details on the blog:
*http://ocamllabs.github.io/compiler-hacking/2017/01/24/february-compiler-hacking.html
<http://ocamllabs.github.io/compiler-hacking/2017/01/24/february-compiler-hacking.html>*