[containers-users] changes for the next version

Simon Cruanes simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org
Thu Sep 17 19:24:12 BST 2015

Le Thu, 17 Sep 2015, Malcolm Matalka a écrit :

> I can't speak for the other parts of this, but I am for moving lwt out.

Fine! I've already split the library: currently the master branch does
not contain `misc` or `lwt` anymore (they are at containers-lwt and
containers-misc on github). The branch also depends on a development
version of qtest for now (hopefully released soon) and has many more
tests, but without this version of qtest, `make test` will fail.

--
Simon Cruanes

http://weusepgp.info/
key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3  7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6