[containers-users] Request for comments on BiMap

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Sat Feb 24 18:06:12 GMT 2018

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 01:01:45PM +0100, Drup wrote:
>Why not call this "Bijection" or "BijMap" ? BiMap simply implies two
>maps. This a bit more specific.

With BiMap I was hoping to do a catch-all for Two-maps, bidirectional
maps, etc. Bijection map would get caught in there too.

I've not decided if the fact that it's two maps will be exposed or not.

Exposing it means the interfaces don't have to be written, but it won't
allow for future optimisations.

Bijection map is an apt name. Thinking about it...

--
	SP