[ocaml-ctypes] Spinning process on osx

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Feb 5 14:57:33 GMT 2014

Le mercredi, 5 février 2014 à 14:56, Daniel Bünzli a écrit :
> So I tried with libffi's head [1] and the bug still there.

So now I did a switch that reverts b2636c22d55b15f55a02b3 (https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/commit/b2636c22d55b15f55a02b3) with http://erratique.ch/tmp/4.01.0+nouwc.patch

So far everything seems to work well. The only "drawback" is that I get what it it seems a huge number of warnings (one per function linked in it seems) at link time. These all have this form:

ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for _camlTsdl__get_surface_size_1917: stack subq instruction is too different from dwarf stack size

Any idea if I can try to add something to my patch for silencing that warning ? There's an option for turning it *on* (-warn_compact_unwind) or I can turn all warnings (-w), is that a good idea ?

Best,

Daniel