[ocaml-ctypes] ctypes oasis

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Feb 12 12:46:42 GMT 2014

Le mercredi, 12 février 2014 à 11:23, Florian Pichlmeier a écrit :
> Fatal error: exception Dl.DL_error("./bin-client: undefined symbol: zauth_new")
>
> I was wondering if the reason for this problem lies with in my oasis file
I can't help you with oasis and I would rather suggest you to drop it (it doesn't bring you much anyways), so that you actually know what you are doing build-wise. By following the steps I describe here:

https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes/issues/51#issuecomment-30729675

You should get to something that will handle dynamic linking for byte and native code and in the toplevel, all this by just using the ocamlfind package.

Feel free to ask me any question about it.

Best,

Daniel