[ocaml-ctypes] Spinning process on osx

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Feb 19 12:11:08 GMT 2014

Le lundi, 17 février 2014 à 10:43, Jeremy Yallop a écrit :
> https://github.com/yallop/ocaml-ctypes/commit/df51a59356
>
> You can try it out using my opam-repository fork:
>
> opam remote add yallop https://github.com/yallop/opam-repository.git
> opam install ctypes.0.2.3 tsdl

Just one note, having to use an opam-repository fork to test fixes brings too much confusion, for one thing it insulates you from new updates of the regular opam repo as it shadows *all* packages.

Especially since I need the fix to be able work, I cannot just try your opam-repository and remove it.

It's better to provide pin instructions which in this case are

 opam pin --force ctypes https://github.com/yallop/ocaml-ctypes#0.2-fixes
 opam update
 opam reinstall ctypes

Best,