[ocaml-ctypes] Spinning process on osx

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Jan 29 12:35:44 GMT 2014

Le mercredi, 29 janvier 2014 à 12:22, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :
> One immediate alternative is to experiment with the stub generation that's entered ctypes-trunk, as part of https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes/pull/124

Yes I thought about this and I will certainly do it eventually, but I'm kind on a tight schedule right now and I fear it may take me too much time.

One question about that though: in the tgls library I have to lookup symbols dynamically and that `stub` argument in `Foreign.foreign` [1] is very handy for that. Do I still get that support "for free" ? Had no time to look into the details, prefer to wait for proper docs...

Le mercredi, 29 janvier 2014 à 12:41, David Sheets a écrit :
> To understand the magic, I used the wiki enterable via

> <https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/wiki/Formula-Cookbook>. Good

Thanks David.

Will report about my investigations when I get into that, I'll at least check in the following weeks that the bug still with the libffi's head.

Daniel

[1] http://ocamllabs.github.io/ocaml-ctypes/Foreign.html#VALforeign