[ocamlweb-devel] new OCaml website

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:31:58 BST 2011

Dear all,

Thank you for joining the ocamlweb-devel mailing list. We would like to
progress in two directions simultaneously: create content and write the code
for a dynamic Ocisgen based site.

Content:
Christophe Troestler has built a draft site [1]. You can simply check out
the code from the forge, and start filling in missing parts.

Ocsigen:
We need help to get this started. Please let us know if you want to take the
lead on getting the basic code in place.

There may appear to be duplication in the effort here. We are building the
content site with raw html, and this will later be ported into the Ocsigen
site. This is for practical reasons. The Ocsigen site will take time to
build, and we do not want to delay writing the content, which is an equally
big task.

You own this site. Your suggestions and leadership on any aspect are welcome
at all times.

[1] http://ocamlweb.forge.ocamlcore.org/en/

Best,
Ashish