[ocaml-infra] External monitoring for *.ocaml.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Dec 5 22:00:16 GMT 2012

Sounds good.  The full machine list is still settling as things get wired up, so I'll follow up to this next week with the list of IPs and services.  The e-mail server won't be accessible externally as it's relayed via the main Cambridge mail server, but the web sites should be

For now, just the lists.ocaml.org server could be checked:

lists.ocaml.org,80,anil at recoil.org

Thanks!

-anil