[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org email setup

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Dec 5 22:15:11 GMT 2012

There are two email domains for ocaml.org at the moment:

- ocaml.org: This is a "managed domain" by the University of Cambridge Computer Service, and so only used for aliases to other addresses.  If anyone would like an ocaml.org e-mail address or alias, please let me know and I'll add it.  It's probably best to use your own e-mail address unless you really need one for some reason though.

- lists.ocaml.org: This is a GNU Mailman installation on which we can create archived lists (either public or private).  I've created this list to act as the administration hub for the machine and software infrastructure.

A point about passwords: there is a global administration password for Mailman, and per-list admin passwords to control settings. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good password manager to store this information securely?  I like the look of: https://github.com/orbitz/opass but have not tried it out myself yet.