[ocamlweb-devel] Fwd: problem compiling the site

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 21:35:44 GMT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ocamlweb-devel] problem compiling the site
To: Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon at inria.fr>

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Maxence Guesdon
<maxence.guesdon at inria.fr>wrote:

> In stog I handle it using <en> and <fr> nodes

Good idea. We can try something like this. Right now we have completely
separate pages for each language, which makes it hard to keep them in sync.

The code from the "tutorials" page ... is not.

These are bugs. Thanks for letting us know. We're not totally happy with
our highlighting solution either. Ideally, there would be a good javascript
highlighting library that works for OCaml, but I don't know of one.