[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org RSS feed on front page is broken.

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Tue Aug 6 12:46:16 BST 2013

Hi,

2013/8/6 Amir Chaudhry <amirmc at gmail.com>:
> Ocaml.org RSS feed on front page is broken.
> Reported by Heidi at https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/issues/174

The error was right ;-)

The planet.ocaml.org stops responding around 00:35 and I have
restarted it at 7:30 (Zurich time). I got a mail from my hosting
provider but it was too late and I didn't see it.

The hosting of ocamlcore.org (which is the same as the one for
planet.o.o), is unreliable since a few months. We are working on
getting a new hosting with Anil.

I think you can close the bug, this was transient.

Regards
Sylvain