[ocaml-infra] markdown in "pure" OCaml: testing phase

Philippe Wang philippe.wang at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 8 19:07:50 BST 2013

Dear all,

unless I have forgotten some features, I think I have just finished implementing a whole Markdown to HTML converter, with original specs [1] in mind.

Well, actually, some paragraph features are still missing (and it's intentional), such as paragraphs in lists… (for the moment I really don't care about this particular trait of markdown).

I have done very little testing on omd, so it might still have plenty of bugs, so I'm starting a testing phase now. So, very soon I shall make a release :-)

If you want to try it out, your feedbacks will be welcome. Note that for the moment, the binary doesn't parse its arguments, so it's all about stdin and stdout.

Best,
Philippe

N.B. I'll probably add a table of contents extension, eventually.

[1] http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax