[ocaml-infra] Fwd: Redesigning OCaml.org

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Fri Aug 9 11:00:16 BST 2013

Le vendredi, 9 août 2013 à 08:02, Amir Chaudhry a écrit :

> > Ok, I was being lazy with my words but it doesn't matter to me. As a new user, I'm telling you that I found the information useful (incidentally, the very next thing I did was to click through to the ocamlfind page, so I got to the same page you cite because it was properly linked).

Whether you find it useful or not is not the point, good information design does not mislead.

> > I'm primarily concerned with web design, not industrial design.
Well I could have given you print design examples -- fonts being an obvious one, the "rediscovery" of the grid by web designers another one.

> > I think the two are quite different (with hugely different constraints).

They have different constraints but they share the same principles.

Best,

Daniel