[ocaml-infra] Problem building ocaml.org locally

Amir Chaudhry amc79 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 5 16:01:19 GMT 2013

An additional note about how I probably gave myself this problem.

I sometimes update my opam install via `brew reinstall opam --HEAD`, after which I do the eval thing and then just carry on as normal.  My mistake is that I should also do `opam init` to make sure the scripts in the opam-init folder get updated.

AC