[ocaml-infra] Booth material for OCaml

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:27:43 GMT 2013

If you can have iPads and/or laptops setup, I'd put one on
try.ocamlpro.comand one on
ocaml.org.

We should find a vendor to make us stickers, mugs, and T-shirts. We could
simply use the new OCaml logo currently being designed. Ideally, we'd have
these for sale at the next OCaml Users Meeting. Maybe OCaml Labs could
provide the upfront costs in the hopes of recovering expenses through sales?