[ocaml-infra] Moving to lists.ocaml.org

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:13:00 GMT 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:

> "There are two types of groups: groups hosted in your domain and
> groups hosted by Google. Groups hosted in your domain are limited to
> the users in your domain."

I'm not sure what they mean here, but I just tested a group I run on NYU's
Google Apps domain. In the settings for that group I checked "Allow new
users not in nyu.edu", and I was able to subscribe my non-nyu.edu email to
the group. There's a further option that let's users add themselves or only
request membership that has to be approved by the list owner.

Regarding ownership, it seems a non-nyu.edu account cannot create a new
group, but once created, ownership can be assigned to a non-nyu.edu account.