[ocamlweb-devel] multi-lingual support

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:06:09 GMT 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Christophe TROESTLER <
Christophe.Troestler at umons.ac.be> wrote:

I have added some code (untested) to include ranges of lines in
> files.  I have not used it however as it looks rather brittle.

That seems extremely brittle.

> Maybe we should use some kind of tags to delimit portions of a file we want
> to include?

We could have something like "include foo.html:id" where id is an attribute
on some tag within foo.html.

But more generally, I'd like to ask whether multi-lingual support is really
feasible? We currently have virtually no pages even in French, some of the
few we have are already out of sync with the English versions, and we lack
the man power to build even the English site.

Any thoughts on simply dropping multi-lingual support?