[ocaml-infra] blog.ocaml.org

Maxence Guesdon maxence.guesdon at inria.fr
Tue Jan 8 19:00:13 GMT 2013

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:41:22 -0500
Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Going this route, we could probably do something ourselves and avoid the
> extra dependency. We're also thinking about supporting wiki syntax for a
> subset of the content, so we'll consider all these points collectively.
> I'll start a wiki page to layout the implementation choices.

For information, stog was originally designed to be a static blog
generator, with ability to display evaluated ocaml code. See these two
posts:

  http://zoggy.github.com/stog/posts/displaying-evaluated-ocaml-code.html
  http://zoggy.github.com/stog/posts/ocaml-sessions.html

and an example of big document with lots of evaluated ocaml code, that
is the code is verified at generation time:

  http://form-ocaml.forge.ocamlcore.org/intro_ocaml.html

Cheers,

Maxence