[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org on 1st page of google query for ocaml.

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:51:38 GMT 2013

This is great. And some of you may remember a certain page, which I won't
name, but was negative about OCaml, that used to annoyingly come out on the
first page. It's way down the list now. A few days ago I checked and had to
go to the 18th page of results before it showed up.

We have a google account "ocamlwebsite" dedicated for official
ocaml.orgpurposes [1]. We should use it for all google products like
youtube,
analytics, etc.

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/wiki/Assets