[ocaml-infra] Fwd: [opam-repository] Add ocaml-markdown 0.1.1 (#863)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Jul 3 11:28:39 BST 2013

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for uploading the code to Github; that's very useful.

Could you not put this in the ocaml organisation yet, and just keep
it in your personal repository?  We haven't really worked out which libraries
to put in the "official" repository -- some, like oasis, should be there without
a doubt, but the more work-in-progress efforts like markdown should probably
be given some more thought before being put there.

(anyone else's thoughts on how to organise the github.com/ocaml org are
welcome, of course -- it's probably best to be cautious before putting stuff
up there though, since it's difficult to move repositories once they're
established and linked to).

cheers,
Anil