[ocaml-infra] staging site for ocaml.org

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:35:27 BST 2013

I see, so you do want to avoid compilation entirely. That would be nice,
but that'll be harder to provide and I'm not sure it's worth it. Most
people willing to commit a change to ocaml.org probably have OCaml
installed. They might not have a few dependencies like Weberizer and
ocamlrss, but installing those just takes a few seconds. I can see this
still deterring people who want to make small contributions, e.g. fixing a
spelling error. However, then you probably don't care to share a compiled
dev version of the site. That'll only be useful if you're making larger
design changes.