[ocaml-infra] Wireframe demo of OCaml.og

Maxence Guesdon Maxence.Guesdon at inria.fr
Fri Mar 15 12:12:31 GMT 2013

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:33:31 +0100
Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net> wrote:

> [...]

Apart from putting information in form, which is the longest part of
course.

> The RSS:
> http://oasis.ocamlcore.org/dev/feeds/rss2

Well, this is a oasis-db feed, not a per-package feed as such one
appeared in Amir's demos, on the Core package page.

> The API:
> http://oasis.ocamlcore.org/dev/api/
>
> Looking at the wireframe, I think we should also consider displaying
> GODI and OASIS-DB information. This can be very useful to dev that can
> quickly see that there are 1 version behind of a package (e.g.
> ocaml-expect is lagging one version behind in OPAM wrt to OASIS-DB).

I think there should be one and only one place to put information about
packages feeding the ocaml.org website.

- m