[ocaml-infra] Github down again

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Oct 31 11:25:27 GMT 2013

I took a quick shot a trying out GitLab to act as a mirror.  This is *very* experimental, but here's what it looks like on git.ocaml.org:

http://git.ocaml.org/ocaml-compiler/ocaml/commits/master
(I didn't set this up on a staging domain due to the pain of reconfiguration).

There's only one project on there at a moment: a static checkout of the OCaml Git mirror, but I can script up a proper GitHub/Forge mirror quite easily from this.  I'm inclined to disable user signups for this and make it a pure mirror, though.