[ocaml-infra] Is there a compilation farm for OCaml open source projects somewhere?

Amir Chaudhry amc79 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 17 06:26:46 BST 2013

--
sent via mobile

On 17 Sep 2013, at 03:01, Francois Berenger <berenger at riken.jp> wrote:

> On 09/17/2013 03:14 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> On 13 Sep 2013, at 07:47, Francois Berenger <berenger at riken.jp> wrote:
>>
>>> For example, are all the packages in OPAM
>>> checked regularly to compile on various architectures?
>
> As I have some packages in OPAM (vector3, dolog),
> I would like to receive an automatic e-mail if one of my packages is broken on some arch.

Since we're using GitHub in the workflow and plan to update the pull request thread with OCamlot comments, anyone involved in (or watching) the PR thread would automatically receive updates via GitHub. We need stable links for this to work properly.

You can get an idea of the workflow via the screen cast I made earlier this year:
http://vimeo.com/61768273