[ocaml-infra] Feedback on the ocaml.org redesign and logo

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:35:39 BST 2013

2013/09/24, Amir Chaudhry wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've just put up a blog post asking for feedback on the ocaml.org redesign
> [1].  I'm specifically interested in getting feedback on (1) the second
> iteration of the OCaml Logo and (2) the new design for ocaml.org.  See the
> blog post for more information.  We're tracking feedback via issues [2] and
> there are some known issues already listed there.
>
> [1] http://amirchaudhry.com/ocamlorg-request-for-feedback/
> [2] https://github.com/ocamllabs/sandbox-ocaml.org/issues?state=open
>
> Thanks,
> Amir

Is the process opened ?
I mean is it possible for external people to also make submissions/proposals?

(I don't know who made this proposal, but I guess he/she/they would
maybe not be happy if someone else also make submissions/proposal. And
graphics-design world is very unfair when several people work and only
one wins.)

Also usually graphics-designers make several design proposals. Could
it be possible to see the other ones and comment these?

If concurrent submissions/proposals are not allowed, is it allowed to
modify this one?

--
Regards