[ocaml-infra] OUPS mailing list

Thomas Braibant thomas.braibant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:03:38 GMT 2014

Hi,

We regularly announce OUPS related events on the ocaml mailing list,
and it turns out that this is not optimal. Some people are not reading
the mailing list and miss announcements, and some might be bothered by
the regular emails that are not interesting to them.

As a solution Gabriel proposed that we create an OUPS list on
lists.ocaml.org. Before commiting to that, I would like to know a bit
more about this (we have other options in mind that we need to
assess).

Best,
Thomas