[ocaml-infra] Tuareg → OCaml umbrella

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Jan 2 14:50:12 GMT 2014

On 2 Jan 2014, at 14:46, Christophe Troestler <Christophe.Troestler at umons.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently moving Tuareg to Github https://github.com/Chris00/tuareg
> but I was thinking that a natural place for it is under the OCaml
> umbrella <https://github.com/ocaml>.  Any comment or objection about
> this?

Hi Christophe,

I have no objection.  In fact, there are a few other editor tools
that I'd like to move under the ocaml org in order to "bless" them.  We've
been working on a VM distribution to help with teaching:

http://lists.ocaml.org/pipermail/opam-devel/2013-December/000307.html

I would like to also migrate the Vagrant repository over to ocaml/
and start publishing regular built VM boxes so that users can have
a quick start with OCaml.  The repository can be found at:

https://github.com/avsm/vagrant-opam