[ocaml-infra] [Caml-list] Concurrent/parallel programming

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:57:19 GMT 2014

Regarding the need for a wiki, why not create a new Parallel Programming
page under tutorials [1]. A "tutorial" can be as simple as listing the
libraries available and a brief description about the high level goal of
each.

Note ocaml.org is now almost entirely written in Markdown. A new page can
be written quite easily, see for example The Basics tutorial [2].

[1] http://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/
[2]
https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/blob/master/site/learn/tutorials/basics.md