[ocaml-infra] [ocaml-platform] status of ocaml-doc

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Jun 20 17:42:17 BST 2014

Do note that the 'opam-doc' package in OPAM does work at the moment.

It's just not integrated into the compiler, but it does do enough to
compile up the Core docs at Jane Street or the mirage.github.io docs.
We're unlikely to do any bugfixes to that though, as the effort is
going into the new version that Leo describes below.

-anil