[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org licensing

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:46:41 GMT 2014

According to our records [1], only a few pages were taken from cocan.org.
As I stated, I was told that this content was in the public domain, but the
link you provide seems potentially to contradict that for cocan.org. To be
on the safe side, we can go ahead and ask permission from all contributors
to cocan.org and ocaml-tutorial.org, pointing out to them that content was
pulled from those sites.

The most comprehensive list we have of these contributors is here [2].
Daniel, your name is not listed here, so it is already evident this list
doesn't include contributions to cocan.org. It's the best I can think of.
If anyone knows additional contributors that should be contacted, please
let us know.

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/blob/master/imported_content.md
[2]
http://mirror.ocamlcore.org/ocaml-tutorial.org/index.html#Acknowledgements