[ocaml-infra] Question about Opam and Fish shell

Carl Dong dongcarl at fastmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:12:02 BST 2015

I just talked to Zanchey the mod for #fish IRC channel. He fixed it by
removing the double quotes around $PATH in line 1 of variables.fish...
He said the colon turns PATH into a two-element array
He also said that in fish 2.2, you need a semicolon before the "or true"
in config.fish and init.fish, otherwise "it just gets ignored" (not sure
what gets ignored exactly. (the semicolon works in versions before 2.2
as well)
Which file should I edit to send in a pull request?

Cheers,
Carl Dong
dongcarl at fastmail.com
"I fight for the users"