[ocaml-infra] caml.inria.fr/pub will be down in Jan 2016 for 48 hours

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:06:52 BST 2015

Xavier informed us that  that caml.inria.fr will be down in Jan 2016 for 48
hours [1]. Just thought I'd mention it here, as it might affect
certain services like opam.

OCaml.org does still have links to that domain, but I don't consider it too
terrible for those links to be dead for a short period of time. (As a
reminder, all of caml.inria.fr is deprecated, except for caml.inria.fr/pub/*,
which continues to be the source of static content such as tarballs.)

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/pull/242#issuecomment-144790567