[ocaml-infra] Access rights to ocaml.org's github repo

Philippe Wang philippe.wang.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:18:58 GMT 2016

As far as I know, it's not a question of OCamlPro or not OCamlPro, it's a
question of individuals.
So, who at OCamlPro wants to be an admin? (the answer to that should be a
list of names, which can be empty as well as one that includes all members
of OCamlPro, although it would appear a little weird in the latter case).