[ocaml-infra] Access rights to ocaml.org's github repo

Philippe Wang mail at philippewang.info
Fri Jan 15 23:53:01 GMT 2016

Fabrice said
> Could you publish the current list of members with write-access, and the
> organizations they currently work for ?

Well, I'm not so sure that the organisations are very relevant...

Fabrice said
> I think such a list should be kept
> up-to-date on the website, for transparency, as Github does not publish it.

With that, I totally concur. That list is on
http://ocaml.org/about.html as Amir mentioned, however it's clearly
not up to date. :(
I'm not going to update it because I don't know the up-to-date list.
One example comes to mind: David Sheets has been a maintainer for
quite a while now and he's not on the list.

Cheers,
Philippe

>>> Louis