[ocaml-infra] Fwd: ocaml.org compile failed. What's the stable version I can compile?

David Sheets sheets at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 28 10:15:38 GMT 2016

Resending to the list as I seem to be bad at email:

Hi Seungjin,

Sorry about the hassle. I think
<https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/issues/662> is tracking the
4.01-only issue. It is a maintenance task that really needs to be done
but hasn't been seen as critical and so has been avoided.

Thanks for your contributions,

David