[ocaml-infra] [REMINDER] Scheduled downtime of erratique.ch on 2017-03-16 13:00-15:00 UTC

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Thu Mar 16 13:02:03 GMT 2017

On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 15:39, Daniel Bünzli wrote:
> > ```
> > [...] on Thursday, 16 March 2017 between 13:00 to 15:00 UTC.
> > Connectivity to the servers will be interrupted and your sites will be down during
> > the migration window. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
> > As part of this migration the server's main IP will change from 37.58.75.238 to 31.170.123.75.
> > ```

I have been informed that the migration is complete. From the alps here, everything seems fine. Contact me if you see any problem.

More info about dns:

```
For your domains that use our own DNS servers the change should be immediate
(we have lowered the TTL to 5 minutes) but be aware that your ISP may be
caching the DNS entries for a bit longer in which case it may take longer for
you to see the DNS changes.

We will leave a proxy running on the old server for 5 days to redirect all HTTP
and HTTPS traffic to the new server.

```