[omake] Can 0.10.0 be released on OPAM?

Gerd Stolpmann info at gerd-stolpmann.de
Fri Sep 9 11:12:39 BST 2016

Hi Rudi,

as with many spare time projects, defining a timeline is difficult.
Nevertheless, we are fairly close to a release. There is one bug open
where I think it is important enough to understand it because it
affects the core DSL: https://github.com/gerdstolpmann/omake/issues/40.

Other than that, testing would be helpful.

Gerd