[opam-devel] branch merge

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at ocamlpro.com
Wed Aug 7 18:54:19 BST 2013

Hi,

Just to let you know that I was sufficiently happy with the state of my new branch to merge it in the main repository.

These patches should fix a lot of instability regarding repository update, dev and pin packages - as this is now well stress-tested by opam-rt. But if you find new regressions, and if you are not happy with the new behavior, please tell me. I plan to fix the last documentation issues during the week, and hope to release 1.1 next week if nothing is reported since then.

Best,
Thomas