[opam-devel] next opam release

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at ocamlpro.com
Mon Jul 8 10:27:59 BST 2013

> I moved to HEAD after I hit a bug a while ago.
>
> Thomas, Is there something blocking a 1.0.1 release?

Unfortunately yes. The status of update/pinned package is still not completely clear, and you might hit some weird corner-cases if you rely too much on the "advanced" features of OPAM. So I'm not totally happy with the current state of `master` and I need to find few days of full-time hacking to fix this. Unfortunately, it's hard to get these ... But releasing 1.0.1 is very high on my priority list.

--
Thomas