[opam-devel] [Caml-list] Ubuntu PPAs for OCaml (4.00 and 4.01dev)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Jul 17 15:33:45 BST 2013

It is, if people could confirm to me that the existing ones work first on Raring.  There's a certain manual effort in supporting the older versions that I'll script up if the existing packages do the job.

And please do note that these PPA packages are really intended to be all you need to bootstrap OPAM and do source-based development.  They're really not intended to supplant the full range of binary packages that the Debian OCaml team develops, nor be held to the same quality standard as their packages.

-anil