[opam-devel] [ocaml-platform] [ocaml-infra] Wireframe demo of OCaml.og

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Fri Mar 15 13:09:41 GMT 2013

Le vendredi, 15 mars 2013 à 12:34, Thomas Gazagnaire a écrit :
> I encourage everybody with some spare time to add these relevant fields to the existing package metadata :-) Bonus points if you come-up with some automatic tools to do this.

For my packages I started to generate opam files from _oasis files, some things are still missing (.install files) and the code is ad-hoc (e.g it won't handle complex dependencies specs) but it mostly works for my packages and can be used as a starting point. The relevant parts are:

https://github.com/dbuenzli/cmdliner/blob/master/build#L46
https://github.com/dbuenzli/cmdliner/blob/master/build#L122

Don't ask me what these sed invocations actually do… The results can be seen here:

http://erratique.ch/software/opam/packages/

Daniel