[opam-devel] Leaving 3.12.x support behind

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Sun Mar 17 15:58:58 GMT 2013

OPAM doesn't really mandate any particular version of the compiler.
It simply requests that you keep the correct 'ocaml-version' constraint
in the OPAM file so that users will not get a build error when using
an incompatible compiler.

So if you feel that you wish to move to a newer Core, then go right
ahead!

-anil