[opam-devel] printing detailed dependency analysis

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at ocamlpro.com
Wed Mar 27 14:50:09 GMT 2013

Remark: this is really just a hack, I agree it would be good to move that thing into a proper command later.

We've discussed about creating 'opam-check' which will do this kind of computations using opam-lib, but we've never really had the time to do this properly. As always, contributions are welcome as this is quite distinct from the core of OPAM (eg. the mechanics of installing/removing packages).

Thomas