[opam-devel] windows packaging

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:54:24 GMT 2013

2013/3/30, Wojciech Meyer <wojciech.meyer at gmail.com>:
> Hi Florent,

Hi Wojciech,

> For the Windows users: I'd talk to Adrien Nader and maybe provide a
> binary package for LablGL for Windows through Yypkg. At the moment the
> packages are crosscompiled on the linux box and there are about 50 of
> them. I'm putting Adrien on the recipient list.

I'm indeed trying to find a project I could contribute to for Windows packaging.
But I'm very early beginner in the Windows environment, so that's not that easy.
I've been unable to use Opam and yypkg yet.
I'm considering if I would try to build .rpm's while I'm already used
to this, because Cygwin provides all the tools for that: rpm,
rpmbuild, etc.

--
Cheers