[opam-devel] shared directory

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Wed Nov 20 13:53:50 GMT 2013

Updating a symlink whenever you do `opam switch` wouldn't be too much of a problem indeed. What I am concerned about is that people may start using it from opam, which would break when the OPAMROOT and --root opam options are used.

But perhaps I am being too cautious ? I'm myself using a ~/opam link pointing to ~/.opam/4.01.0 ...

Best,
Louis