[opam-devel] OPAM + Docker

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Nov 21 11:34:01 GMT 2013

I've extended this to autopush to a GitHub repo, so the logs are more easily
readable by others (there are some experimental branches in there too).

https://github.com/avsm/opam-bulk-logs

I've also just merged the mega depexts diff into the repository master.
More triage and fixes to missing depexts (e.g. from the above logs) welcome!

-anil