[opam-devel] OPAM PPA-unstable snaps updating

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Thu Oct 3 10:43:03 BST 2013

> I'm refreshing avsm/ppa-unstable to the latest 1.1 trunk snaps, and then will move them over to avsm/ppa-testing (which is used by the TravisCI scripts) once they're built.  I'll do this regularly until we have a release candidate.

We are very close to release 1.1.  The checklist before the release:

- update CHANGES to be more accurate
- complete the migration to ocaml.org [Louis has almost done this]
- stress-test the repository migration [Need to double check that it works when OPAM cannot understand the metadata in the repository and when the format of the 'repo' file change]
- check why all build logs are not properly captured (#895) [I suspect this to be trivial to fix]

So far, everything is going fine, so I really hope we can announce the 1.1 release next monday!

Thomas