[opam-devel] opam binary snapshot

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Thu Oct 31 22:07:21 GMT 2013

I could not resist the temptation to start the project:
https://github.com/gildor478/opam2debian

I have the answer to all my question and a way to create a debian
archive with an opam installation that use a constant path (no "~" in
path, I use proot to simulate a bind mount in the user space).

Expect some announcement when I will have a first release.

Cheers
Sylvain